Ari Shaffir & Sean Patton make Sean’s Family Recipe | Something's Burning
June 10, 2019
On this episode of Something's Burning, Bert meets up with fellow New York comedians, Ari Shaffir and Sean Patton to make Sean's Uncle Terry's famous jambalaya. Sean also stopped by to promote his new podcast on ATC '5 Words'! We'll see if Bert f@#$s this one up.
4 oz light rum
4 oz dark rum
2 oz fresh lime juice
2 oz orange juice
1 oz passion fruit juice
1 oz simple syrup
2 tablespoons grenadine
1.5 teaspoons salt
2.4 teaspoons granulated garlic
2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
2 teaspoons dried thyme
- Heat oil to hot in a large pot to hot, add 3 cups onions, 2 cups bell peppers, and 2 cups chopped celery and the seasoning below.
- Cook and slice the hot sausage
- Add hot and smoked sausages and chicken and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add 3.2 cups crushed tomatoes and 1 quart chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Add 3.2 cups rice and raw cleaned shrimp, cover and simmer and let stand until rice is cooked.