Album Artwork for #303: The 2018 State Of The Union (@ComicDaveSmith)

This Episode

#303: The 2018 State Of The Union (@ComicDaveSmith)

3 months ago

Dave Smith came to my apartment to have a chat about America. Dave is a really well read staunch libertarian. So he breaks it down from an intelligent place that's not biased towards any powerful political party. (*Libertarians are not powerful). It's a great, accessible way to hear about the state of the United States. 

Make sure to support Dave Smith by buying his debut special, "Libertas," at www.GasDigitalNetwork.com/DSL.

Other Episodes

#302: I Regret Nothing (@RonFunches, @DanSoder, @CheetoSantino, @BertKreischer)

9/4/2017

Andrew Santino, Ron Funches, Dan Soder join me in Montreal for live podcast from the Just For Laughs festival and talked about the topic of regret. I don't know. I choose topics. It was great, though. So much fun. Those guys kill. And Bert Kreischer joins me for the intro...
Listen Now

#301 The Barreness (@FunnyLynne)

8/22/2017

Lynne Koplitz had me over to her apartment to talk about menopause. She's deep into it and she was open about all of it. The hot flashes, the crankiness, the inability to breed. It was such a fun conversation that was MAYBE 20% on topic and the other 80% was...
Listen Now

#300 Quittin' Time (@DanishAndOneill)

8/14/2017

Danish and Oneill came over to my Los Angeles AirBnB to talk about when it's time to call it a career in show business. That was the topic. Obviously we tangented onto some ridiculous crap. And somehow we managed to end it around a fire pit making smores. I'm not...
Listen Now

#299: But... But You're Blek (@LoyisoGola)

7/31/2017

Loyiso Gola met me in Montreal to give me a bit of an introduction to South Africa. Loyiso is one of the biggest comics in South Africa so he was the perfect guy to tell me about a country I knew very little about. It's an interesting discussion that diverted...
Listen Now

#298: Vagabonder (@RolfPotts)

7/18/2017

Rolf Potts met me in Tompkins Square Park to talk to me about travel. Rolf wrote one of my favorite books of all time called Vagabonding. It's all about long term travel. It influenced the hell out of me. And I was so stoked to be able to talk about...
Listen Now

#297: Bob and Ari Smoke Cubans (@RobertKelly)

7/12/2017

Robert Kelly met me on the stoop outside the Comedy Cellar. He's gotten way into cigars in the last few years. So we sat outside the club and he told me all about stogies as we smoked two possibly Cuban bats that I bought in Costa Rica two days before...
Listen Now

#296: Brandon Goldberg, Stripper At Law (@AaronBergComedy)

7/3/2017

Aaron Berg came to my apartment to tell me about his days as a male stripper in Toronto. It was really fun and got kind of seriously dark in the middle there. And then back to more fun. Come on along.
Listen Now

#295: Low School (@AdamEget)

6/21/2017

Adam Eget met me at the Comedy Store to talk about Cedu, the crazy bad kid school his parents shipped him off to because he was a spazz. It's amazing what people got away with 20+ years ago. The amount of mistreatment and abuse and murder would never fly now...
Listen Now

#294: Je Zu Tin Ba De (@HeyItsChili, Nedi)

6/12/2017

William Childress (skip to 53:30) had me over to his homestay in Siem Reap, Cambodia to talk about Myanmar. He lived there for years. And it was the first place I went on my travels this year. So I finished seeing a temple near Angkor Wat and went to visit...
Listen Now

#293: Greek Life (@StavComedy)

6/1/2017

Stavros Halkios came to my apartment to tell me all about the people bringing down the EU; Greeks. Stavvy is a really funny young comic in New York and he also grew up in Greek Town with Greek parents, so he's a real Greek Freak. Greeks are the least maligned...
Listen Now

Send Us A Message

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.